NOTICE: This article is NOT for any other year than 2009. Some of the information below is correct but I know that the Rogers Fireworks Show will be held on the 4th this year instead of the 3rd. Please review the comments at the end of this Fourth of July article to get the most up-to-date information or to post corrections. Thanks everyone! Have a safe and happy 4th in Northwest Arkansas!
There are many events surrounding the 4th of July this year. Here is a list of some of the most popular 4th of July fireworks displays and events that you and your family can enjoy this Independence Day in Northwest Arkansas…
4th of July Fireworks Displays and Events in Northwest Arkansas
Fireworks Displays at Beaver Lake
- July 4th – Free Fireworks display at dusk at “Ugly John’s Rocky Branch Marina” call (479) 925-1300 for more information
- July 4th – The eighth Annual Bentris Trails End Resort Show Free Fireworks display at dusk…just south of Market 8, only viewable from boats due to water levels. Call (479) 359-3912 for details.
- July 4th – Lost Bridge Village Community Association Free Fireworks display at 9:15pm located at 11636 Dogwood Drive, Garfield. Call (479) 359-3204 for more infomation.
Fireworks Displays in Bella Vista
- July 3rd – Free Fireworks at dusk or just after 9pm on Lake Loch Lomond in western Bella Vista. Call (479) 855-8000 for more information or visit the Bella Vista POA website. The Shrimpman’s Yacht Club will host a July 3rd Extravaganza, which includes dinner, live music, and dancing as well as a great view of the fireworks show. Tickets are $25 per person and can be purchased by calling (479) 855-8110.
Fireworks Display in Bentonville
- June 28th – Celebrate America Independence day Extravaganza with military flyover, free food, and lots more. Starts at 7:00 pm
- July 4th – Bentonville Square Kids 4th of July Parade Around the Square, 10:00 am during the farmer’s market.
- July 4th – Memorial Park just after dark
Fireworks Displays in Fayetteville/Springdale Fourth at the Field
- July 1-4th – Rodeo of the Ozarks – Gates open at 6pm nightly. Fireworks on July 4th.
- July 3rd – Arvest Ballpark – Arkansas Philharmonic and Fireworks Display. Tickets are $13 in advance and $15 at the gate.
- July 4th – Arvest Ballpark – The Largest Fireworks Display in Northwest Arkansas, live bands, charity midway, lots of inflatables and family fun! Tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for kids.
Fireworks Displays in Rogers
- Friday, July 3rd – Fireworks at Veteran’s Park.
If you have an Independence Day Event that you would like me to add or promote…please let me know or make a comment below. Everyone have a safe and happy 4th of July in 2009!
If you are planning on shooting off some fireworks with your family, you may want to take a look at 8 Fireworks Safety Tips for This 4th of July…